All E-sports tournaments are divided into categories, and the teams participating in them, make their choice based on the size of the prize pool. Thus, top professional teams take part only in those tournaments where there is a chance to become the owner of a large cash prize or a good prize. Competitions with insignificant rewards are often chosen as a place to practice – during such tournaments players experience the strategies they have developed and give them the opportunity to hone their skills for beginners. Therefore, before betting money on eSports, the better must evaluate the importance of the competition and study the background of this or that game. We selected 5 useful tips that will be useful to every newcomer.
- Tip 1. Consider the map, location and weapons. Keep track of the main game indicators in the most attentive way. During the games, some combat units weaken, while others, on the contrary, become more powerful. And in the game there are new characters, tools and locations that directly affect the balance of power. All this is especially true when playing live.
- Tip 2. Pay attention to recaps. As in other sports, the composition of cyber teams often change – some athletes leave, others come. Transfers are made all year round. It happens that the replacement of one player by another significantly weakens the position of the team and its ratings.
- Tip 3. Consider the results of confrontations. The history of full-time confrontation is an additional factor in team motivation. And although the history of eSports is not yet so extensive, it already has certain traditions. It happens that a weakly rated team can beat the players from TOP only at the expense of the motivational factor – to take revenge for past defeats.
- Tip 4. Analyze the age of players. Statistics show that gamers who are over 30 years old are not as productive as their younger colleagues. The reason is obvious: with age, a person slows down the speed of reaction, and this is one of the decisive factors of victory.
- Tip 5. Learn the ranking of players. There are ratings in football, basketball, biathlon, tennis and all other disciplines. Cybersport is no exception. International ratings fairly accurately reflect the balance of power. In addition, such lists allow you to track the game growth or decline of a particular team over the past few years (months).
According to users who have a great experience in E-sports, stakes in the form of large sums of money is quite a big risk, which is almost never justified. This is explained by the fact that this type of entertainment has a huge number of pitfalls that can significantly affect the course of the game, as well as the instability of the teams that participate in tournaments. It is not necessary to withdraw from the account and experiments to which players resort during the game, and other facts, which are completely impossible to predict. Therefore, even a better who has good knowledge and constantly monitors tournaments and studies the teams taking part in them cannot receive a 100% guarantee of correct prediction. Unpredictability is the main distinguishing feature of these lines, which at the same time gives a lot of unforgettable emotions and adrenaline.